Director of Camp Emeth
Jodi is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia and holds a Masters in Community Development. She is currently the Director of Camp Emeth and has been since 2005. In addition to that Jodi served as the Director of Youth Engagement at Shaare Emeth from 2005 until 2016. Prior to becoming Director of Youth Engagement, Jodi was Unit Director at Camp Emeth for 3 years and Family Educator Assistant at Shaare Emeth for 5 years. Jodi’s family includes her husband, Jeff, and children Elizabeth, Cody, Riley Jordyn and grandson Gage.
Beth was born and raised in St. Louis. She graduated from the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University with a Bachelor of Science in Management. She later earned her Child Development Associate Credential in Early Childhood Development. Beth was preschool teacher at Shirlee Green for 7 years and served as Director of Camp Micah. She moved into the role of Program Director for Camp Emeth in 2014. She is married to Bobby and they have 3 children, Michael, Will and Sarah.
Assistant Camp Director
Mark Cohen has been our Assistant Director since 2005. He holds a B.S. in Elementary Education from Harris-Stowe State University and a Masters in Elementary Education Administration from University of Missouri, St. Louis. During the school year Mark teaches 3rd grade in Riverview Gardens School District. Mark has been an active member at Shaare Emeth for many years wearing many hats including preschool teacher, religious school teacher, and youth group advisor. Mark has two sons, Mitchell and Alex.
• My name is Kevin Lee and I am a first year graduate student. I am very excited to be a Lead Counselor at Camp Emeth this summer. Last summer I lead a chug "Getting Jiggy with Kevin" and it was one of the best weeks of my life. After that week I knew I wanted to spend a summer at Camp Emeth. Here I am this summer!!!!
• My name is Ori Miller, I am one of the support counselors for Kindergarten A. This is my second year at Camp Emeth. I am a Junior at Ladue High School and enjoy being with kids and computer programming. I am looking forward to helping your children have to best summer of their lives.
• Hi! I'm Sophie and this is my second year at camp! I'm really excited to be with KA this year. I will be a junior at MICDS next year, and my favorite subject is science!
• Hi! My name is Jessica Goldberg and I will be a KA counselor for first session! I am an incoming sophmore at Parkway North high school! I can't wait to be a counselor this summer! I have been going to Shaare Emeth camps since I was a preschooler at Camp Micah. This is my 11th year at Camp Emeth alone. I hope to make this summer the best one ever!
• Hi my name is Danielle Platke and I am a CIT this year for Kindergarten A. I am 14 years old and i will be a freshman at Parkway North high school in the fall. This is going to be my tenth year at Camp Emeth but my first year working on staff. I can't wait to work the kids!
• Hello my name is Max Baker and I am a kindergarten counselor. I am going into eleventh grade and I attend Ladue High School. I love sports, community service, and hanging out with my friends. I am looking forward to camp because I love working with kids.
• Hi! My name is Brittney Zinselmeier! I am a sophomore at the University of Arkansas. This is my first year as a counselor at camp and I'm super excited for the summer!
• Hello parents and campers! My name is Jillian Reando and this is going to be my second year at Camp Emeth now. I am in 11th grade at Lafayette High School in Wildwood. Currently I am in a recruiting process for volleyball and I hope to study Nursing and Psychology in college.
• My name is Grayson Sosnoff and I'm an oncoming sophomore at Parkway Central High School. This is my first year as a camp counselor, but i went to Camp Emeth as a camper for two years. My interests include my youth group, and camp especially. I'm ecstatic to be working here, and ready to have a great summer.
• Hi I'm Dylan, I'm a counselor at Camp Emeth. I will be in 10th grade at Ladue High school. This is my 2nd year as a counselor. I can't wait to have a great summer.
• My name is Lauren Mishkin and this is my 8th year at camp but my first year as a counselor. I go to MICDS and I will be a freshman next year. I am very excited to work at camp this year and have the same impact on my campers as my past counselors had on me.
• I'm Robert Shifrin, and this summer will be my third at Camp Emeth. I just graduated from Parkway Central High, and this fall I'm going to school at Westminster College, in Fulton. I'm really looking forward to getting to know your kids this summer, and making some great memories. I'm confident that Camp this summer will be a positive and memorable experience.
• My name is Lauren Bayne and I will be a sophomore at Marquette High School in the fall. Last year, I was a kindergarten counselor and before that I was a camper here for 8 years. Outside of camp, I am the secretary of my school's debate team, the Social Action Vice President of SETYG (Shaare Emeth's youth group), and an avid member of Politics Club. My favorite camp activities are swimming and art, and I’m so excited to share my love of camp with my campers! I hope that the first graders this year have as much fun as I have in the past and I hope that they learn something new and come home with smiles!
• My name is Zeze Burch and I am going to be a freshman at Parkway North High School. This is my seventh year attending Camp and I have always loved it. I am so excited to meet all my campers and to make new memories throughout the summer.
• My name is Miriam Sokora. I am going to be a sophomore at Ladue next year and this will be my 11 summer at camp. I love reading and doing art projects, and choose to work at camp because of all the wonderful memories I have from being a camper. I am so excited to connect with the kids and all the other great things that will happen this summer.
• I am Leah Dolgin and I will be a Junior at Parkway North High School. This is my third summer being a counselor at Camp Emeth and I was a camper here for eight years. I love to sing, dance, and act. I am on my school's dance team, a capella group, and in plays. I am so excited to spend my summer with the kids and gain new experiences. Every year gets better and I know this year will be amazing!
• Hello! I am Eli Goldstein. I will be one of the counselors for the first session. This is my first year as a CIT, but I was a camper when I was younger. I am 14 years old, and in the fall I will be starting high school at Ladue. I enjoy music (both playing and listening), and I look forward to the rest of the summer.
• Hello, I'm Noah Wasserman and I am looking forward to being a CIT this summer. I will be working second session and can't wait to start. I attend Parkway Central High School and will be going in to my freshman year. I play tennis and have been playing for the last seven years. During high school I am going to play on their team and am hoping to make varsity. This summer will be so much fun. Along with fun comes responsibility, I know that my support consolers and I will take great care of your child.
• My name is Derek Isele and I am a counselor for 2nd grade. I am a sophomore at West High school. This is my 5th year at camp and I couldn't be more excited! I worked with the first graders last year, so I can't wait to see all the familiar faces. I know it's going to be a great summer!
• I’m Jacob Sokora and I’m super excited to work at Camp Emeth again this summer. I’ve been at camp as a camper and counselor since I was a kid and it’s always really fun. When I’m not at camp, I spend my time reading and binge watching Netflix. I'm looking forward to super fun and exciting summer!
• Hi! My name is Nikki Fagin and this will be my sixth summer at camp emeth and I'm more than excited! During the year, I spend majority of my time being with friends, participating in BBYO, babysitting, and I love to dance. I can't wait for an amazing summer with your kids!
• Shalom! My name is Sophie Sanchez and I'm going to be a freshman at Marquette this year. Although it's my first year at Camp Emeth, I'm so excited for this summer with all of my campers. In my free time, I like to cheer for Marquette, hang out with my friends, travel, and go to youth group, BBYO. I can't wait to meet all of your amazing third graders and I'm looking forward to having a great summer!
• I am Amalia Newman, I am a sophomore at Parkway North High School and his will be my second summer working at Camp Emeth. I have been here every summer since kindergarten. In my free time I like to just hangout whether it is with my friends or family. I am looking forward to another great summer with my campers!
• I’m Bryn Sentnor and I’m super excited to be a Camp Emeth counselor once again! This will be my 10th summer at camp, and I've also spent summers at Sabra and GUCI. I will be a sophomore at Parkway North High, where I'm involved in varsity cheer, theatre, and a cappella. I can't wait to make new memories at camp this year!
• Jacob Painter is a sophomore at Rockhurst University in Kansas City, Missouri. This will be his third year as a Lead Counselor at Camp Emeth, and he is very excited to spend another summer with his campers. After he finishes college he wants to be a therapist for teens and spend his time helping others.
• Hi I’m Alex Drier and I’m 17 years old. I go to Whitfield School and I will be a senior next fall. This will be my fourth year being a counselor at camp and I am so excited to be here again, and see your kids again!
• Hi! I'm Meghan Platke and I'm 16 years old. I will be a junior at Parkway North in the fall. I play volleyball and am involved in my temple youth group. This will be my 12th year at camp and I'm so excited to see everyone again!
• Hey!! My name is Julian Albright and I am so excited to be working in 4th grade this summer! I will be a sophomore this coming year at University High School and this is my second summer working at Camp Emeth. Jewish camp experiences mean the world to me so I will be giving it my all this summer to give your kids a summer they will always remember. We're going to have an amazing time!
• Hi, my name is Lili Toledano. This will be my 10th summer at Camp Emeth and I am very excited to be back. I am going to be a freshman at Ladue high school next year. Some of my interests and hobbies are basketball, swimming, cooking (and eating of course) and being with my family. I look forward to spending time with my Rishonim campers this summer and making it a summer to remember!
• Hi my name is Alexandra Signore and I will be rishonim b's lead counselor this summer! This will be my 15th summer here at camp and my 5th summer on staff. I will be attending Southeast Missouri State in the fall as a freshman. I always look forward to spending my summer with this group of kids and I can't wait to add another to the list!
• Hi! My name is Marni Frischer. I am 15 and will be a sophomore at Parkway Central this year. Outside of school, I play select soccer and school soccer. I am also involved in NFTY. This is my first year at camp and I am very excited.
• Hi! My name is Megan Rubenstein and I will be a counselor in Rishonim B. I was a camper at Camp Emeth for three summers and this is my third summer as a counselor. In the fall I will be a junior at Parkway North. Outside of school I am involved in sports, I am an editor for the teen page of the Jewishlight, and I am on the board for my temple youth group. I love camp and look forward to it each year because of the amazing community we share and all of the fun we have, and I am so excited to have a terrific summer with Rishonim B!!
• Hello my name is Marlowe Hanis! I am 17 years old and will be a senior at Ladue High School. This is my first Summer being a counselor and I am so excited to meet everyone!
• Hey! I'm Jake Burstein and I will be a counselor for Rishonim B this summer. I will not be here for first session because I will be exploring the holy land. I go to parkway central high and will be in 11th grade. I play tennis and love the outdoors. I started at camp micah and now I am a counselor! I am so excited to meet everyone and have a great summer!
• Hi! My name is Josh Cole. I'm 14 and going to be a freshman at Parkway North High. I've been to Camp Emeth a few times off and on over the years, and I'm really excited to be a CIT here!
• Hi! My name is Spencer Lang. I'm 14 years old and I will be a freshman at parkway central high school. I play basketball, baseball, and run cross country outside of school. I am a C.I.T for Rishonim and will be here for the second session. I'm looking forward to meeting all of our campers and parents.
• Hello my name is Alyson Neiner and I am so excited to be a Tsofim counselor for the second year in a row! I graduated from Whitfield School this year and I will be attending the Tippie College of Business at the University of Iowa in the fall to study management and marketing. I am looking forward to the float trip, my favorite part of being in Tsofim. I'm so excited to have an amazing summer.
• Hi! My name is Tyler Balk and this is my 15th summer at Camp Emeth. This year, I graduated from Pattonville High School. In the fall, I will be attending Murray State University where I will be studying music education. I'm looking forward to spending another amazing summer with these awesome campers. I'm also super excited to co-lead with my best friend, Alyson Neiner.
• Hello! My name is Allyson Segall and I am going to be a senior at Parkway Central High School. I am a varsity cheerleader and love to hang out with my friends. This year is my first year as a Camp Emeth counselor and I am very excited! I cannot wait to have an amazing summer in Tsofim!
• Hi! My name is Faith Deddens. I go to Ladue High School and will be a sophomore this year. This will be my first year at Shaare Emeth and I'm super excited to spend the summer with the staff and campers!
• Hi! My name is Olivia Ellman, and this is my first year being a counselor. I went here as a camper when I was younger for six years. I go to Parkway North High School, and next year I will be a junior. I'm looking forward to being a first-time counselor and going on the float trips and overnights. I'm excited to have an amazing summer!
• Hi my name is Jordyn! This is my 14th year at camp and I cannot wait to be a Vatikim counselor! I currently go to Mizzou during the school year! I'm so excited for Chicago and getting to do community service this summer!! Can't wait for Monday!
• Hello! My name is Ben Levine and I'm very excited to be a Vatakim counselor this summer. This will be my third summer working as a counselor at Camp Emeth. I just graduated from Parkway Central High School and will be attending Mizzou in the fall. This will be a very fun summer!
• Hi everyone! My name is Mia Feldman and I am going to be a sophomore at Mizzou this fall! I can't wait to be a Vatikim counselor this summer! I have been going to camp for 9 years and love it even more every year! I am so excited to be able to take our campers to Chicago for a few days this summer and go on a ton of amazing field trips. Can't wait for camp to start next week!
SPORTS, ART, ISRAEL, SHIUR, MUSIC
Hi my name is Emily Fetick. I was a camper growing up, was a counselor throughout my high school years, and am returning as the art director this year. I am a teacher at an alternative high school for the Ritenour school district during the school year. I am looking forward to another great summer here at Shaare Emeth.
Hi! My name is Kalix Jacobson. I am 19 years old, a rising junior at Maryville University, and a first time staff member at Camp Emeth! I went to camp for a few years as a kid, and I am so excited to be back and working with our amazing staff and campers as their music specialist. I have been singing since I was a very young child, and playing instruments since I was 6 years old. When I am not at camp, I do music professionally; whether it’s on Friday night here at temple, leading T’Fillah during midweek Hebrew school, or performing in a secular space. During my free time, I love to write music, make jewelry, and watch documentaries. I am looking forward to working with your camper this summer!
Hello! My name is Emily and I am super excited to be Camp Emeth’s Shiur Specialist! This summer we will be focusing on being a mensch. I went to camp as a camper many years ago and was a counselor here in 2006. I went to Miami University (Go Redhawks) for my undergraduate degree in Music Education and Performance and went to Rice University for my Master of Music. When I am not at camp, I teach at Shirlee Green Preschool and at Shaare Emeth’s Religious School. I am also a professional opera singer and can be seen performing around Saint Louis! I look forward to seeing you all at camp!
My name is Colton Schalk this is my 16th summer at Camp Emeth and my 3rd summer as sports specialist. I am currently a junior at St. Louis University and am looking forward to another awesome summer at Camp Emeth!
Adi - Bio Coming Soon!